A consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB are entitled to the following right of withdrawal:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods. This also applies if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered uniformly. A uniform order does not already exist if you have ordered several goods at the same time. The individual goods must be related to each other.
In the case of a contract for several goods that you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
In the event of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces, the cancellation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece.
If there are more than one of the above alternatives, the cancellation period shall not begin until you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or the last partial shipment or the last item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (
Econic One GmbH
Phone: 069 332 99 197
) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. This does not apply to goods that cannot be returned normally by mail due to their nature. In this case, we shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence, as well as for the delivery of
- delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
In the case of contracts that do not involve the delivery of goods against payment, the right of revocation shall expire upon complete fulfillment of the contract by the Provider if the Customer has previously expressly consented to the execution of the contract being commenced prior to the expiry of the revocation period and this consent is also given in the knowledge that this consent shall cause the right of revocation to expire upon complete fulfillment of the contract by the Provider.